The following diploma requirements apply for this programme:
- Bachelor degree (minimum 3 years)
- Evidence of excellent academic performance.2.Language requirements
Proven English language proficiency, demonstrated by way of a TOEFL test (overall score of 100 Internet-based), or IELTS test (overall score of 7.0 - academic module only), Cambridge English Proficiency certificate (CPE). Other tests will be individually considered by the selection committee.
- English tests may not be more than ten years old.
- If your test results are slightly below the required standards an online interview may be granted to you by the selection committee.
- You may be exempted from the requirement of proving your English language skills
- if you have a diploma from an International Baccalaureate® (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) taught in English or with English A HL.
- You completed your secondary or higher education in the USA, the UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Canada (except French-taught programmes in Canada) Singapore, South-Africa or Malta*.
- You completed an English-spoken program of higher education in any other country
* This includes diplomas that are issued by schools/institutions from the above-mentioned countries that are located abroad but are accredited as part of the education system in these countries.3.Required application documents
You’ll need to submit all the documents listed in the application form.
Some explanations follow:
- CV (resume): Your CV (curriculum vitae) must be written in English and should contain your basic personal data, as well as a clear overview of your educational and professional history to date.
- Language Proficiency: You can apply for admission before receiving the results of your English language test.
- Reference letters: Please submit two letters of recommendation attesting to your skills, qualities and competencies. At least one letter must be written by an academic staff member, for example a lecturer or academic supervisor.
- Other documents: Documents should be submitted in their original language. If this is not English, French, German or Greek, they should be accompanied by an official translation in one of the above languages.